All sales are FINAL with the exception of the 30 day RESULTS guarantee if you qualify. If you are unsure about any of our products, please contact us with any questions you may have PRIOR to ordering. We truly want you to be a happy satisfied customer. We do provide answers to questions via e-mail and phone both before and after sales.
30 Day Results Guarantee
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE* ON OUR YP10 SYSTEM
We now offer a full 30 day 100% money back guarantee. We are extremely confident with our YP10 Weight Loss System. IF you do our program exactly as outlined you will lose a minimum of 14 pounds during the 30 days session. If not, we’ll buy it back! You have absolutely nothing to lose but pounds and inches!
Being in business for quite some time and being confident with the success we’ve had, we’re in the unique position to offer this amazing program to you. This guarantee only applies to those who follow the program 100%. If you’re unsure about your purchase or have additional questions, please contact us PRIOR to ordering. We look forward to helping you resolve any concerns regarding this program.
*100% 30 Day Results Guarantee Requirements
- You must be on the YP10 program for a minimum of 30 days and follow the program the way it is written.
- You must provide us with your 30 day journal listing with both the foods and beverages you consumed daily as well as your daily weight.
- You must reach out to us for suppport either by email or phone support a minimum of 3 times before the end of the 30 days.
- You will engage in the Support Emails by filling out your start date when you receive the invitation via the email you provided us with.
- You must be overweight or obese as defined by your BMI.
- You must return your journal and the YP10 back to us with an RMA number. The refund will not be issued until we have received it. Refunds do not include the original shipping costs, only the cost of products is refunded.
Testimonials & Referrals
We have a special referral program. Once you’re into the diet and seeing results, you can refer others. Your referral number is called a “promo code” and will allow us to track your referrals and reward your efforts. Please see FAQs Promo Code to see how to do this and obtain a promo code.
Testimonials: Send us updates on FaceBook. We can add you to our web page or put you on the radio! It’s great fun to share the excitement.
Note: Anything we publish on our web pages, will not include your full name or e-mail address.
We ship to the US and Canada. We also ship to post office boxes. We only ship to the billing address. If you have a code for free shipping it only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Hawaii, Alaska and Canada cost extra. We usually ship next business day with shipping typically taking 5-7 business days. If our suppliers are backlogged, we’ll contact you by e-mail and let you know of the delay. All shipping is currently through the USPS, however it is subject to change without notice.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you purchase on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number, or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. We do not store credit card information.
- To send order update emails.
- To provide updates on new products and offerings, alert you to winning contests, and provide weekly diet reminders.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on Nov-20-2008
123 North Centennial Way Suite 240
Mesa, AZ 85201
Office Hours: 9am – 4pm MST Mon-Fri.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, users agree to be bound by all terms and conditions set forth below.
The intent of the Terms & Conditions has two purposes:
1. To insure that you the buyer is in full control of your personal health and that you are responsible for your personal health and any and all supplements & products that you purchase or receive from SlimMe1 LLC or any of its associates, distributors, or websites owned by SlimMe1 LLC. SlimMe1 LLC strongly recommends that you consult with your personal medical experts before taking anything. While we sell various products and have found them to be useful to many people, the products sold by SlimMe1 LLC are not to be construed as a diagnosis or treatment plan. What works for one person may not work for another. Please be aware of your health prior to starting any weight loss program.
2. To indemnify and hold harmless SlimMe1 LLC and all Associates from any and all claims arising from or related to visiting and/or purchase any and all products and/or services. In consideration of my participation on this website and to the fullest extent permitted by law, I agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SlimMe1 LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, associates, volunteers and assigns from and against all claims arising from or resulting from my use of the any and all products.
“Claims” as used in this agreement means any financial loss, claim, suit, action damage, or expense, including but not limited to attorney’s fees attributable to bodily injury, sickness, disease, death, injury to or destruction of tangible property including loss of use resulting there from. In addition, I hereby voluntarily hold harmless SlimMe1 LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, associates, volunteers and assigns from any and all claims, both present and future, that may be made by me, my family, estate, and/or heirs assigns.
Information presented here has been gathered from various sources on plants and supplements that have been used for health related purposes. Since the full extent of the plants and supplements actions are not currently known, the information contained in the websites owned by SlimMe1 LLC and any documents on those websites, newsletters, e-mails, etc. may not provide the full use or impact or effect of ingesting, applying or using any of these products. Further studies are recommended and it is strongly recommended that you be aware of how these products interact with you personally.
All information presented by SlimMe1 LLC and its associates, whether electronic, written, and verbal or by other means of communication is for educational purposes only. We specifically recommend that all supplements be taken under the direction of a health care provider.
The FDA has not evaluated the content of this website nor the supplements, herbs, teas, and products in general unless otherwise noted.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent, any disease. No claim by SlimMe1 LLC, its members, contractors or representatives, or customer testimonials, is intended to or should be construed as medical advice.
Consult your health care practitioner regarding the applicability of any opinions or comments or recommendations with respect to your system or medical condition.
All materials are provided for educational purposes only. Materials are not intended to be a substitute for a health care practitioner’s consultation and are provided with the understanding that SlimMe1 LLC and its associates are not engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis or services. SlimMe1 LLC advises you to consult with your own health care practitioners regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations (e.g. written, verbal, or suggested) with respect to your own system or medical condition.
Materials placed online by users does not represent medical advice of SlimMe1 LLC or its associates and makes no representations with respect to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness or usefulness of the contents and specifically disclaims any expressed or implied warranties or merchantability of fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose. Neither SlimMe1 LLC nor its associates shall be liable to any user or any other third party for any loss or injury arising out of material or any actions taken or not taken in response to materials presented, provided or discussed.
Neither the compliers, SlimMe1 LLC nor its associates recommend self diagnosis or self medication, and no information within this website or presented by SlimMe1 LLC nor its associates may be construed or interpreted as recommending as such.
SlimMe1 LLC and its associates encourage serious studies of herbs and nutritional alternatives, and increased self awareness and self care; all related aspects should be discussed with your experienced health care practitioner. Individuals with health disorders, medical conditions, or any condition needing medical supervision, should obtain medical supervision.
Women who are pregnant or breast feeding should NOT use herbs or supplements without direct supervision of their experienced healthcare practitioners or the practitioners’ approval.
Individuals using herbs are reminded that all plants, like all animals, may contain some toxins (poisons), allergens (cause allergic reactions) and/or carcinogenic (cancer causing) substances. Even very commonly ingested food plants, such as peanuts, can be fatally allergic to sensitive individuals and may contain toxins. Likewise all herbs have the capacity to be toxic. Because of this, all participants are advised to consult with their experienced licensed health care providers prior to taking on any self administered program.
We specifically recommend that supplements be taken under the direction of a health care provider.
Sincerely the owners: