Many e-mail and Internet companies are now using programs to block unwanted e-mail, often called spam. Sometimes however, these programs block e-mail you want to get.
To Ensure You Are Receiving Your SlimMe1 Emails Do The Following:
Be sure to add email@example.com email white list to ensure the best chance of receiving our content and updates.
White-list us now
Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service folks for their instructions.
- In your inbox, locate an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
- You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
- When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
- Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
- In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
Click the “Add Rule” button.
- In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
- Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus. Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
1.Right-click on the message in your inbox.
2.Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
3.Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”